Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Opportunity Knocks- Game Dev Contest for Young'uns

Oh me oh my nothing can take my mind off Vanguard as fast as a juicy opportunity for someone to get into the biz. In my random surfings on the net I came across a contest for 13-19 year olds. All they have to do is program a flash game and the winner gets their game developed. Whoa...wish I could knock off a decade or so but anywho here's the link and some of what they had to say

Your task is to come up with a great idea for an online game inspired by art, film, music, writing or dance. We're looking for a game offering about 5–10 minutes of game play. The winning game will be made using Flash. You don't need technical or illustrative skills to take part but you do need to be passionate about games.

You can find the rest at

  • BBC Blast
  • 4 Comments:

    At 10:33 PM, Blogger Pizpan said...

    Hey Ranii, welcome back to your blog...

    LOL :D

     
    At 1:11 PM, Blogger Eldronius said...

    Indeed. I have been waiting for it! Nice to see Pizpan, too.

     
    At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Ieranii said...

    Hi guys! :D I've been lurking waiting for someone to post but then I realized...oh snap...that's suppose to be ME posting!

    haha I kill myself!

     
    At 10:44 PM, Blogger Pizpan said...

    Hey Eld! How are the Munchkins doin'?

    I think you're the last of the original group....

    We might have to make a return on Vanguard =D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home