Monday, August 08, 2005

Busy Busy

Ah so many things going on. Inlaws came and went successfully. My mother in law is actually pretty cool if you can overlook the fact she never sits still. We're a lot alike in that respect. We seem to always need something to do so when we spend a lot of time together we tend to drive each other nuts. I mean there are only so many things to clean in my little house. It was different this visit, I was working a lot...oh yes... did I mention I got a job? I'm working at a local University on the night shift as a custodian. The work sucks but the people are fun and the benefits are good. I get free tuition so guess who is transferring to a four year college next semester!

I'm still working on getting days figured out. Getting all my housework done, kids taken care of, check all my urls for Silky Venom and study is a challenge. It will get much easier once the kids start school since they take up the biggest portion of my energy during the days. After school starts though mornings will be all mine muahahaha! Now I just need to find more to do to fill in the gap, volunteer work maybe. I've been neglecting that lately.

Ok enough personal rambling! Til next time...


We're on this Earth together,
And if we would be brothers,
Fight not just on your own behalf
But for the sake of others.

author ~unknown

9 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Eldronius said...

Well I am glad to see the summer has not eaten you away. I too have been busy, so I do hope we get to hook up soon and chat.

Congo Rats on the job and free tuition.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Measuring the Effectiveness of Corporate Blogs
Blogs have drawn a great deal of attention over the past several years. The reason blogs are so popular is in part due to their seemingly unscripted format and the ability of users to post comments.
This blog you created is wonderful! Im enjoying it
so much its bookmark worthy! Your blog is out of this world, Bookmark! Im feeling this blog! I have to bookmark you, definitely! I have a student cash advance waiting for loan site that is a great resource for student cash advance waiting for loan

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Ieranii said...

Oh my...bookmarks and everything! While that is very neat I'm not needing any cash at the moment. Free tuition and used books...wonderful things indeed!

Speaking of blogs, popularity and commercial sites...I wonder if there is such a thing as a blogbot =x A little program that would crawl through blogs and post advertisements on any blog that matches key words...it's an interesting thought.

Hi Eldroni :) good to see you too. I"ll try and come pester you on yahoo sometime. I'm usually on before noon and various times on the weekends. Have you "seen" piz or jaren lately? If you do give em a squeeze for me!

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Twigfist said...

Hey Blogger! *Squeeze* ye back:)

Jaren

P.S. I think I got the house. I'll know tomorrow.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Ieranii said...

Yay! Keep us posted :) I have my fingers crossed for ya!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger monica49brenton said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this website.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger dwainjackson35321449 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Bikatot said...

I love spam too!

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

:D

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Ieranii said...

Spam is good on toast but Bika-spam is the bestest because it'll put hair on your chest! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home